Well it's been 3 weeks and I am doing really well, if I do say so myself! I write down everything that I put into my mouth and I've been working out/walking every day! I've really been excited to get outside and go walking and Allison seems to really enjoy it too! She likes to look at the pretty view and eventually falls asleep throughout the outing. I started walking for 30 minutes and walked 2 miles, the next time Chris surprised me while on my last lap and I walked for an hour. So then, I decided I could walk for an hour and be happy, so I did that!
Yesterday Allison and I went for our walk and stayed for 60 minutes and then went home. It was so beautiful that I felt like I could've stayed for 4 hours and been happy! We then came home and later in the evening I did my Biggest Loser workout and worked my "Full Body" for 30 minutes! It was mostly lunges, so by the end of the night my knees were shot!
Today was also going to be a beautiful day so I decided that Allison and I would go to the library and then to the park (and then to Publix to pick up some food). This morning, however, I was not in the mood to do a whole lot... since I was still very sore from yesterday! So I decided that we did need to go to Publix, and it's right across the street from the park, so there was no reason for me to NOT go to the park. And, I needed to go to the library, which is also near the park, so there was really no good reason for me to not go. Oh yes, according to the Biggest Loser, today is supposed to be an "off" day so no need to work too hard! So, Allison and I go to the library, get a couple of new books (for me, not her) and then walk to the park. We then walked around 1.5 times and then I decided that I was too sore for too much straining (since I have another workout tomorrow) and I did do a little something-something even though I didn't need to! We then went to Publix where I bought too much food that we didn't really need (you know, went in for 3 items and came out with 4 bags FILLED).
So here are the newest stats:
Weight 243
Total loss- 9 pounds!
I can't say I'm not disappointed with that number, I wish it was higher, but I also found out a weakness of mine... me not being in control! Whenever we go out to eat, I can't order a salad (I feel like it's a waste of money) so I order a hamburger or something that I really want. I also found out that when junk food is around I tend to eat it... At work someone brought in Krispie Kream Donuts and they weren't even the "Hot Now" kind.... they were the gas station kind, but yet I still ate 2 because once you microwave it, it's not really that bad! Fortunately, I'm only around that 2 days a week, and that will be ending soon! I like to be fully in control of what goes into my mouth, and enjoy keeping track of all the calories! (I still have 532 left over if I want to use them!)
No comments:
Post a Comment