So I've been saying for how long now (like the past 3 months) that I was going to start this "life-style change" and it's finally started! Today was the first day... since my birthday was last week, it didn't make sense to start with all that cake in the house... and it went really well! I have decided to try calorie counting mixed with weight watchers to see how it works out. I'm mostly counting calories but eating more fruits/veggies and cooking WW recipe's.
I was busy today running around doing errands, so I didn't have the opportunity to munch all day but I still ended the day with 800 calories left over. I was able to go for a walk this afternoon which was very nice and made me feel good. I've decided that I'm going to start walking/working out 3 times a week. I figure that's not a lot, I can handle it and then once I get into a routine I'll bump it up and add more to the week. I also start back to work this weekend and that should help me not be so munchie/bored on the weekend. It'll also help me walk around for a couple of hours so that should be nice.
Well, I hope all goes well, hopefully a month from now I'll be fully into my routine and will have lost 20 lbs (at least according to my calorie counter that's how much I should lose)! I'll hope for 10 lbs and be plesantly surprised with 20!
No comments:
Post a Comment