Wednesday, January 18, 2012

9 Days In

Well, I'm 9 days in and things are going GREAT! I've been keeping track of my foods and I'm coming in under my alloted calories every day! I've also been working out at least 30 mins a day, between the Biggest Loser on Wii, Wii Fit, and Walking I'm keeping it interesting! I stepped on the scale this morning and I've already lost 7 lbs! I'm so excited and I'm really doing good about watching what I eat and getting the work out in! Even if I don't feel like working out with Bob, I still do some basic steps on the Wii and can burn about 100 calories in just 10 mins! According to myfitnesspal.com, if I eat the way I am and work out like I'm doing, I will weigh 228 pounds in 5 weeks! It seems like a long time, but it also says that I should reach my goal weight by Sept 11! That means that come the holidays I should be perfect at eating healthy and make some yummy healthy foods!

Check in with y'all next week!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yea!!! I'm so proud of you!! I need to come over there and get some exercise in with you!

    ReplyDelete