This is a blog devoted to my weight loss journey. A blog to keep me accountable to myself.
Thursday, November 24, 2011
Happy Thanksgiving
Well, I started my "life-changing" diet Monday morning and by Monday afternoon I had given up. We hadn't been to the grocery store in a while so we had no food. We then went to the store and missed dinner, so we had to go out to eat. I then gave up even more on Tuesday while I was doing my baking and had to taste everything. I then thought to myself, "What the hell were you thinking starting a diet the week of Thanksgiving, with all the yummy food and traveling we will be doing?" So, I decided that I will start again on Monday when we get back home and go to the store for healthy food!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment