I have debating for a while whether to start a blog or not, and I decided now is the time! I would like to start by telling a little bit about me... I was born on a cold winter's morning on Jan 3, 1985... not really, I am 26 though and that is my birthday. I am also a newlywed (well at least for another 3 months)! I married my best friend on May 1, 2010 and have been very blessed and happy ever since (yes, we are still in the "honeymoon" period, but I love it and I am trying to stay there for as long as possible)! We have 2 dogs, Canella (the white dog) and Ashlyn (the black dog) and one big kitty, Ling. We will now play a game... who can guess how much kitty weighs! I'll give you a hint... it's more than some dogs!
I would like to welcome everyone to our family. Since this is the first of my posts I will make it short and sweet, but get ready for the upcoming ones. Like I said, I've been pondering over whether to write a blog or not and I have A LOT of ideas built up!

No comments:
Post a Comment